Interlibrary loan requests are made through the ILLiad system. First time users will need to create an account.
- Go to the front page of the Libraries' website.
- Locate the Ask Us box.
- Click the Services tab.
- Click the Borrow from other libraries (ILL) link, which will take you to ILLiad.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the First Time Users Click Here button.
- You are now on the New User Registration for ILLiad page. Complete the form. The items with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Once you submit the information you should be taken directly to your ILLiad account home page.