The architectural firm of William F. Kurke & Associates was the largest architectural office in Fargo for several years. With it's roots in Fargo dating from 1913, it became one of the most influential architectural firms in Fargo, and perhaps in all of North Dakota.

The following photographic exhibit is a small sampling of the work done by the firm of Kurke & Associates. Photographs contained in this exhibit come from various collections at the Institute for Regional Studies and from the University Archives. For more information on the Kurke & Associates Collection, please see the online finding aid or contact the Institute.

Begin the Exhibit

Search NDSU Webpages Back to NDSU Homepage

Prospective students may schedule a visit by calling 1-800-488-NDSU.

John E. Bye, University Archivist, 701-231-8914
Published by the Institute for Regional Studies, NDSU
Last Updated: 2/6/98