[breadcrumb]

Visiting a flour fill built by Volhynian Germans near Santa Rosa, Rio Grande du Sol, southern Brazil, 22 April 2013

The mills was used from 1924 to 2011. Holdi Krebs of Santa Rosa has purchased the mill and nearby land for a restoration project.

Photographs by Michael M. Miller

Photo Set 19


Permission to use any images from the GRHC website may be requested by contacting Michael M. Miller
North Dakota State University Libraries
Germans from Russia Heritage Collection
Libraries
NDSU Dept #2080
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Tel: 701-231-8416
Fax: 701-231-6128
Last Updated:
Director: Michael M. Miller
North Dakota State University Library North Dakota State University North Dakota State University GRHC Home