First, access your ILL account:
- Go to the front page of the Libraries' website.
- Locate the Ask Us box.
- Click the Services tab.
- Click the Borrow from other libraries (ILL) link.
- Click the Log in to ILLiad button.
- Enter your username and password and click the Logon to ILLiad button.
To make a request:
- From your ILLiad home screen, locate the menu navigation to the left.
- Under New Request select the type of item you want to request.
- Complete the form with all the information you can about the item you are requesting. The items with a red asterisk (*) are required. Example:
- Click the Submit Request button when done.
Once you submit the completed form you will be returned to your ILLiad account home page. Your request should appear in the Outstanding Requests box.