Fairmount, N.D. church history donated

The church history for the Fairmount United Methodist Church 1890-1990 was recently donated to the Institute for Regional Studies Archives book collection.  The book is 16 pages long, and contains a history, the program for the Centennial service held on September 16, 1990, a list of pastors from 1889 to 1990, several photographs, and a copy of the Articles of Incorporation for the church.

We would like to thank Rod Oppegard for his generous gift.

Tags: