The length of time it takes to receive your ILL materials depends on the type of material, its format, and where it is coming from.
- Electronic delivery: 1-2 days
- USPS delivery: 3-14 days (by request only)
Books, media, dissertations, and theses
- From regional libraries (ND, MN, SD): 2-5 days
- From national libraries: 1-2 weeks
You will get an email in your NDSU account when your materials arrive. Physical items can be picked up at the Main Library circulation desk. Please bring your Bison Card.
Electronic items can be accessed through your ILLiad account. To access these items:
- Log in to your ILLiad account.
- In the left navigation under View click on Electronically Received Articles.
- To view an item, click the PDF icon.
Also note the expiration date. Download and save the documents before the expiration date.