The NDSU Libraries’ 3D printers may be used only for lawful purposes. No one will be permitted to use the Libraries’ 3D printers to create material that is:
- Prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
- In violation of another’s intellectual property rights. For example, the printer will not be used to reproduce material subject to copyright, patent, or trademark protection.
- In violation of NDSU policies
By clicking the box below and submitting this form, I:
- agree to the terms listed above.
- acknowledge that I am waiving the right to view the estimated cost before printing begins.
- acknowledge that I am responsible for the full payment of the printed file.