Collection Highlight: Global Newsstream
Global Newsstream provides access to the most influential and respected contemporary news resources from around the globe. This news collection enables users to search the most recent global news content, with archives that stretch back into the 1980s from over 2,800 news sources including newspapers, newswires, news journals, television and radio transcripts, blogs, podcasts, and digital-only content in full-text format. It provides one of the largest collections of news from the U.S., Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Australia.
The Global Newsstream contains databases and collections covering all major disciplines, but may be of particular interest to those majoring in Communication, Political Science, Business, Interior Design, Hospitality & Tourism, and Apparel, Retail Merchandising & Design. Each collection features detailed indexing, so that researchers are able to quickly find the news information they need, as well as track news events over time or at location of origin. The indexing covers not only complete bibliographic information, but also subjects, companies, people, products, and geographic areas.
To access Global Newsstream, click the following link. To maximize use of the resource, use the "My Research" tool; this allows users to save searches and create search alerts on particular subjects. You can also save, manage, and organize documents using "My Research."
All Collection Highlights
- Collection Highlight: Global Newsstream
- Collection Highlight: Native American Heritage Month
- Collection Highlight: Public Domain Art
- Collection Highlight: Banned Books Week 2019
- Collection Highlight: Father Sherman Photographs
- Collection Highlight: Apollo 11 Moon Landing
- Collection Highlight: Institutional Repository
- Collection Highlight: HeinOnline
- Collection Highlight: CAB Abstracts
- Collection Highlight: Women's History Month
- 1 of 2
- next ›