Collection Highlight: HeinOnline
Do you need a non-partisan report on gun regulation? Are you curious about the assassination of John F. Kennedy? Are you searching for case laws? You can find them all in the HeinOnline database.
HeinOnline contains over 170 million pages and 200,000 titles of historical and government documents from the first Congress to the current administration. In addition, there is comprehensive coverage of more than 2,600 law-related periodicals.
Users interested in policy, law, trade and history will benefit from access to the entire Congressional Record, Federal Register, and Code of Federal Regulations, and U.S. Reports (starting in 1754). Dive into debates with varied content such as:
- Case law
- World trials
- Classic treatises
- International trade
- Foreign relations
- U.S. Presidents
You can create MyHein personal research accounts to organize your articles, cases and other documents, save search queries, get alerts, and RSS feeds. You can add notes to bookmarks, or email them to colleagues or classmates and citations can be exported to Endnote or Refworks. Learn more about using this database with this detailed MyHein guide.
All Collection Highlights
- Collection Highlight: HeinOnline
- Collection Highlight: CAB Abstracts
- Collection Highlight: Women's History Month
- Collection Highlight: Scopus & Web of Science
- Collection Highlight: The Spectrum Online
- Collection Highlight: Business Plan Resources
- Collection Highlight: Fashion Snoops
- Collection Highlight: National Preparedness Month
- Collection Highlight: Natural Medicines
- Collection Highlight: Nexis Uni™