Concordia Historical Institute Quarterly (St. Louis Missouri)
FEEFHS Quarterly (Salt Lake City, Utah)
German-American Journal (Chicago, Illinois)
Review (Bismarck, North
- Clark, Jessica. "The German-Russian Christmas: Oral Histories From the Northern Plains." Heritage Review 37, (2007) 8-9, 30, 44. [PDF]
- Herzog, Johannes. "A
Childhood in Siberia of Refugees, Wolves, and Kirghiz." Heritage Review 35, no. 4: December 2005,
- Iseminger, Dr. Gordon L. "The
Gottlieb Dockters: German-Russian Hostelers of Emmons
County." Heritage Review 14, no.
1: February 1984, 4-8.
- Marquardt, Lewis R. "Early German-Russian Church Construction in Emmons County (ND)." Heritage Review, no. 25, December 1979. (Permission of Heritage Review and Lewis Marquardt)
- Pietz, Daniel M. "In Search of My Ancestors' Homes in Teplitz and Kassel." Heritage Review, 43 no. 2, June 2013, 25-33.
- Schmaltz, Dr. Eric. ""The Pick of the Litter": A Bessarabian German Family Remembers Growing Up in North Dakota."
- Schmaltz, Dr. Eric J. "Soviet "Paradise" Revisited:
Genocide, Dissent, Memory and Denial." Heritage Review 37, no. 3: September 2007.
Journal of American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Lincoln, Nebraska)
Midwest Review (Wayne, Nebraska)
North Dakota History (Bismarck, North Dakota)
- Rippley, La Vern J. "F.
W. Sallet and the Dakota Freie Presse." North Dakota History, 1992, 2-20.
to use any images from the GRHC website may be requested
by contacting Michael