|Alvin E. Graf
Jamestown, North Dakota
18 June 2008
Interviewer: Cassie Ptacek
Videographer: David Mart
- German-Russian Folk Medicine: Old Docs, Prairie Women, and Healing Hands
- Home Grown: German-Russian Farm Kids Remember
- Graf, Jacob. Homesteaders on the Steppe: The Odyssey of a Pioneering People. Jamestown, North Dakota: A. Graf, 2004. [Available at GRHC, NDSU Library, Fargo, North Dakota; call number: CS71.G736 2004.]
- "Alvin Graf." The Jamestown Sun.
- Evans, Jack. "N.D. Germans From Russia." The Jamestown Sun, February 1973.
- Family Group Sheet - Georg Peter Graff
- Hyra, Jackie. "Time in the CCC." The Jamestown Sun, 17 April 2008.
- "My Grandfather Jacob Graf" by Alvin E. Graf
- "Old Tyme Picture Of The Week." Prairie Post, 24 November 1987.
- Prouty, Sally T. "CCC for the 21st Century." The Jamestown Sun, 5 May 2008.
- Vossler, Bill. "Orphan Tractors Reveal America’s Agricultural Past." The Elks Magazine, March 1997.
- Alvin E. Graf (Field Notes)
- Interview with Alvin E. Graf (Video Editor Log)
- Interview with Alvin E. Graf (Videographer Log)
Bibliographic Citation (Chicago Style)
Graf, Alvin E. Interview by Cassie Ptacek. Video recording. Jamestown, North Dakota, 18 June 2008. Dakota Memories Oral History Project, North Dakota State University Libraries, Germans from Russia Heritage Collection, Fargo, North Dakota.
Endnote/Footnote Citation (Chicago Style)
Alvin E. Graf (b. 1915, Medina, North Dakota), interview by Cassie Ptacek, video recording, Jamestown, North Dakota, 18 June 2008, Dakota Memories Oral History Project, North Dakota State University Libraries, Germans from Russia Heritage Collection, Fargo, North Dakota.