Anton and Franziska (Assel) Doll and Family Kathariental, Beresan District, South Russia, circa 1911

Digital photograph provided by Richard Doll, son of Lipp Doll.


Left to right front row: Katherina (Doll) Ferderer (1898-1989), Frederick Doll (1890-1961), ANTON-father- (1864-1943)- trade: Carpenter, Marianne (Doll) Geiger (1892-1944), FRANZISKA (Assel) Doll -mother (1870-1957) b-Speier, Nick Doll (1896-1984), George Doll (1894-1970), Peter Doll (1901-1993)

Second row: Elizabeth (Doll) Stockert (1903-1929), Liborius (Lipp) Doll (1905-1989)

The family immigrated from Katharinental, Beresan District, South Russia (today in southern Ukraine) on 25 May 1911 to 500 4th Ave Northeast, Mandan, North Dakota.


Permission to use any images from the GRHC website may be requested by contacting Michael M. Miller