Textiles & Clothing
Dr. Ann Braaten, Curator of the Emily P. Reynolds Historic Costume Collection, North Dakota State Unversity, Fargo
- Baker, L. "Shawls." NDSU Magazine, Fall 2008, 28-29.
- "Clothing Collection Provides Historical Perspective." It's Happening at State, 20 September 2000.
- Cox, Charlotte,
Jay Gage, and Mike Miller. "Prairie
Weavers." North Dakota Horizons, Spring 1996.
- Denault, Ruth Tietz. "The Family History of John Jr. and Emilie (Treichel) Tietz." n.d.
- Johnson, Jessica. "A
Stitch in Time: Germans From Russia Shawls Provide
Glimpse of History." College of
Human Development and Education Magazine,
- Roepke, Dave. "You Think Winter is Tough now?" Forum, 20 January 2008, sec. B1, B3.
Crochet Patterns of Connie Dahlke (with Photographs)
- Crochet Patterns at Glueckstal Schule Museum, Glinnoye, Moldova. By Connie Dahlke
- Crochet Work Among Germans from Russia
- Doily - 10 Point Poinsettia - Olga Zink Stolz
- Doily - Pinwheel - Christina Opp Knapp
- Doily - Rising Sun - Elizabeth Schmierer Dockter
- Doily - Spider Web - Barbara Voegele Pietz
- Doily - Star in Snowflake - Karoline Liebich Kirschenmann
- Lace - Scalloped Edging - Erna Gohl Kaul
- Lace - Trumpets and Triangles - Rosina Thurn Schmierer
- Motif - Table Runner - Rosina Kemmet Thurn
- Motif - Tablecloth - Emma Amann Zimmerman
- Personal Biography of Connie Dahlke
- Dr. Ute Schmidt and Ulrich Baehr, Berlin, Germany, visit the Emily P. Reynolds Historic Costume Collection
- Encouraging a Renewed Interest in Our Heritage of Textile Treasures from Bessarabia and South Russia
- The Textiles and Clothing of the Germans from Russia An Outreach Program in Partnership with the Emily P. Reynolds Costume Collection
- Wraps of Love: Ancestral Shawls of Germans from Russia Immigrants, By Dr. Ann Braaten, NDSU, Fargo, North Dakota, May 19, 2006
- Germans from Russia Dolls and Lace, Emily P. Reynolds Historic Costume Collection, 2nd floor display case in E. Morrow Lebedeff Hall. March 16 - June 15, 2015.
- Exhibit Review, Minot State University Gallery, Minot, North Dakota, October/November, 1998
- The Kempf Family: Germans from Russia Weavers on the Dakota Prairies
Gifts and Donations
- Donation of Grandmother Emilie's Shawl, gift of Ruth Tietz DeNault, San Clemente, California, May 3, 2007.
- Gift of Bessarabian Cross-Stitch Apron of Erika Böttcher
- Grandfather Carl Wieland's Wolf Coat
- The Hand Woven Striped Plachte of Luisa Kohls
- LaVerne Ruff Graf, Sacramento, California, and Daughters Visit Emily P. Reynolds Historic Costume Collection
- Donation of Grandmother’s Embroidery and Crochet, Gift of Wanda (Zeller) Peterson
- Donation of Infant Garments,Gift of Kathy (Feist) Lalum
- Photographs of Bessarabian German Textiles, Clothing and Objects. Photographs taken by Edith Grosshans Gruebele.
- Strand, Marlene Textiles Photographs