Churches in the former Bessarabian and Black Sea German villages today in southern Ukraine


6a, 6b, 6c and 6d - Chapel built at the former Bessarabian German village of Krasna (today Krasnoe), Ukraine. The chapel was dedicated in July, 1996. Funds to build the chapel were donated by former Krasna residents who left the village in 1940 and are now living in Germany. For more photos of Krasna and an article of the chapel dedication, review this page. For additional photos of the village of Krasna of May, 1997 and an article about visit to the village, review this page.

6b

6c

6d

6e - Church of the Asssumption in the former Black Sea German village of Selz, Kutschurgan District, South Russia (today Limanskoye, near Odessa, Ukraine). Click here for more information.

6f, 6g, 6h - Church in the former Black Sea German village of Karlsruhe, Beresan District, South Russia (today Ukraine)

6g

6h

Permission to use any images from the GRHC website may be requested by contacting Michael M. Miller