Germans from Russia Foodways
- Alma Janke Schott prepares Christmas Tea Ring and Lebkuchen Christmas Cookies
- Arlene Kruckenberg Knutson, Tuttle, ND, Making Her Baska (Easter Bread)
- Bernadine Lang Kuhn and Erica Lang Wangler prepare Kuchen, Baked Rice and Dampfnoodla
- Burke, Alan. "German Russian Cooks and Iron Cross Cemeteries Filmed for Prairie Public TV." Emmons County Record, 2 October 2001, 1.
- Burke, Allan. "Prairie Public TV Films Music Documentary at Hague, Strasburg." Emmons Country Record, 23 December 2004, sec. 1B-2B.
- Germans from Russia cooking at the home of Adam & Millie Doll Hauck, near Richardton, North Dakota, June 22, 2001
- Helen Gefroh Fischer making her famous strudels at the Hague Cafe, Hague, North Dakota, September 6, 2001
- Paul Welder making noodles and canning
- Strasburg Fall Church Supper, Strasburg, North Dakota
Voller Wolf Making Homemade Bread Strasburg,
September 28, 2002 Photographs by Michael M. Miller, Fargo, ND
- Vi Kruckenberg Schielke Making Pfeffer Kraut Bohne Suppe and Knoepfla Dish
- Viola Welk Bosch prepares Grumbeere Maultaschen and Kochmelonen, Linton, North Dakota, September 7, 2001