Videotape Documentaries & Projects
- Filming for a new Prairie Public documentary premiering in July, 2012
At Home in Russia, at Home on the Prairie.
- Clara and Mary Ebach Home, Rugby, North Dakota, 21 September 2011
- Edward and Elaine Volk Selensky Home, Rugby, North Dakota, 21 September 2011
- Our Lady of Carmel Catholic Church and Cemetery Balta, Pierce County, north central North Dakota. 21 September 2011
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church and Cemetery, Orrin, Pierce County, North Central North Dakota. 20 and 21 September 2011
- The Schwab Sodhouse, east of Strasbug, North Dakota, 29 April 2012
- St. John's Catholic Cemetery, north of Zeeland, McIntosh County, North Dakota, 30 April 2012
- St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery, west of Hague, Emmons County, North Dakota, 30 April 2012
Germans from Russia: Children of the Steppe,
of the Prairie
- Germans from Russia Foodways
- Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German-Russian Country
- Bennett, Annie. "Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German-Russian Country." North Dakota Horizons, Winter 2017, 26-27.
- Doug Hamilton interviews Bob Dambach, producer of Prairie Public’s documentary, “Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German-Russian Country”. Prairie Public Radio, 6 September 2017.
- Flickr Photo Collection
- Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German Russian Country DVD
- Hornung, Sabrina. "Cooking from the heart of German Russian Country." High Plains Reader, vol. 24 no. 11, 29 November 2017, 7.
- KFGO Radio: "Michael Miller and Bob Dambach -- Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German-Russian Country" (21 August 2017)
- Rath-Wald, Carmen. "Mash Your Potatoes with Pumpkin." Napoleon Homestead, 15 November 2017, 3.
- Other Documentaries & Projects
- Pauline Neher Diede Interview and Filming
Crosses, Prairie Voices: Iron Crosses of the Great
Food Traditions of the Germans from Russia
Soulful Sound: Music of the Germans from Russia
- South America Documentary Project: Argentina and Brazil