Videotape Documentaries & Projects
- At Home in Russia, at Home on the Prairie. (Premiered July 2012)
- Barbara Risling, March 3, 1911 - August 3, 2018, Memorial Card
- Clara and Mary Ebach Home, Rugby, North Dakota, 21 September 2011
- Edward and Elaine Volk Selensky Home, Rugby, North Dakota, 21 September 2011
- Our Lady of Carmel Catholic Church and Cemetery Balta, Pierce County, north central North Dakota. 21 September 2011
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church and Cemetery, Orrin, Pierce County, North Central North Dakota. 20 and 21 September 2011
- The Schwab Sodhouse, east of Strasbug, North Dakota, 29 April 2012
- St. John's Catholic Cemetery, north of Zeeland, McIntosh County, North Dakota, 30 April 2012
- St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery, west of Hague, Emmons County, North Dakota, 30 April 2012
Germans from Russia: Children of the Steppe, Children
of the Prairie
- 1999 - 2000 President's Annual Report North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota
- A Premiere Celebration! The Germans from Russia: Children of the Steppe, Children of the Prairie
- "A Unique, Important Film Saga." Forum, 9 February 1999, sec. 4A
- About This Program
- Barbara A. Springer. "The Germans from Russia: Children of the Steppe, Children of the Prairies." German Life, December, 2000/January, 2001, 45.
- Blankenship, Bill. "KTWU Program Follows Germans from Russia to Kansas." Capital-Journal, 8 May, 1999.
- Clark, Lori. "Prairie Public Tells the Story of Germans From Russia." Glen Ullin Times, 10 February 1999, 1.
- Comments about documentary
- Enthusiasm for Prairie Public production continues
- The Germans from Russia: Children of the Steppe, Children of the Prairie: Interview with Ron Vossler
- The GERMANS from RUSSIA: Children of the Steppe, Children of the Prairie Prairie Public Documentary Looks at Germans from Russia
- In the Public Eye: The Prairie Public Television Program Guide, February, 1999
- Journey To The Homeland By Bob Dambach
- Prairie Public completes Teachers Guide for award-winning Germans from Russia documentary
- "Prairie Public Productions Shine at Telly Awards"
- Prize Winning Documentary: "The Germans From Russia" By Katherine Kraft, OSB
- Remarks given at premiere events
- Telly Award given to Germans from Russia video documentary produced by NDSU Libraries and Prairie Public Broadcasting
- Bennett, Annie. "Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German-Russian Country." North Dakota Horizons, Winter 2017, 26-27.
- Doug Hamilton interviews Bob Dambach, producer of Prairie Public’s documentary, “Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German-Russian Country”. Prairie Public Radio, 6 September 2017.
- Flickr Photo Collection
- Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German Russian Country DVD
- Hornung, Sabrina. "Cooking from the heart of German Russian Country." High Plains Reader, vol. 24 no. 11, 29 November 2017, 7.
- KFGO Radio: "Michael Miller and Bob Dambach -- Gutes Essen: Good Eating in German-Russian Country" (21 August 2017)
- Rath-Wald, Carmen. "Mash Your Potatoes with Pumpkin." Napoleon Homestead, 15 November 2017, 3.
- Other Documentaries & Projects
- Pauline Neher Diede Interview and Filming
Crosses, Prairie Voices: Iron Crosses of the Great
Food Traditions of the Germans from Russia
Soulful Sound: Music of the Germans from Russia
- South America Documentary Project: Argentina and Brazil