- Belousova, Lilia."The
Odessa Region State Archives, Odessa, Ukraine." Journey to the Homeland Tour, Ukraine, June 1998.
- Clark, Jessica. "Childhood Memories: Growing Up German Russian on the Northern Plains." Phi Alpha Theta Lecture Series, Chadron State College, Chadron, NE, 2006.
- Clark, Jessica. "Growing Up German Russian on the Northern Plains." Guest Lecture, Dr. Mark Harvey’s American West Since 1850, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND, 2006.
- Clark, Jessica. "‘Hope for Tomorrow’: Holiday Traditions Shape German-Russian Identity." North Dakota State University History Department Colloquium, Fargo, ND, March 2008.
- Clark, Jessica. "My Adventures in South Central North Dakota: Visiting with Germans from Russia." Dakota Memories Oral History Project Public Forums, Wishek and Gackle, ND, 2005.
- Diede, Pauline Neher. "A
Homesteader’s Daughter." Hebron, ND, June
- Knell, Victor. “Germans from Russia: Websites are Much More.” Family History Workshop, Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN, 26 September 2009.
- Miller, Michael M. "Dakota's Germans from
Deutsche-Amerikanisches Zentrum, Stuttgart, Germany, May 2001.
- Miller, Michael M. "The
Germans from Russia and New Resources." Seattle, WA, June 1990.
- Miller, Michael M. "Volk
auf dem Weg: Dakota's Russlandeutschen, USA." Institute of Foreign Cultural Relations, Stuttgart, Germany,
- Schmaltz, Dr. Eric J. “Our Memory is the Future: The Soviet Experience and Remembrance of the August 1941 Deportation of Volga Germans.” Commemoration of the German-Russian Holocaust, St. Michael’s Lutheran Church, Portland, Oregon, October 2008.
- Suzuki, Takeo. "From Siberia to Harbin, China: Escape of the Russian Germans against Stalinism." The 10th Japanese-Thai Research Seminar, The Slavic-Eurasian Research Center, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan, 14 July 2014.
- Wood, Carter. "Presentation." Dakota Pioneer Chapter, Bismarck, ND, November 1999.
to use any images from the GRHC website may be requested
by contacting Michael