- From the Libraries home page, search the library catalog for the item you want.
- From the list of search results, find and click on the title of the item you’d like to request.
- Under the Get It heading, click the Sign In link, and log in with your NDSU login (same as for CAS/campus computers) ID and password.
- Under Locations browse for the copy needed by clicking the arrow to the right of the location.
- Under the Item Location you will see information on specific items including volume and issue numbers as well as years. If you do not see the volume or issue you are looking for check other locations by clicking Back to Locations or Show More Items to see more items in that location.
- Find the appropriate item, and click on Digitization.
- Fill out the form and click Send Digitization Request.
- All items received through our Digitization Department are subject to copyright asnd require you to agree not to use items "for any purpose other than private study, scholarship or research." To do so, click I Agree with the Terms.
The page will generate a message that your request has been placed, and how many requests are already queued for that particular item.
- You will receive an email when your item is available with the document attached.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact the Main Library Circulation Desk at 231-8888.