Warsaw, North Dakota's St. Stanislaus Catholic Church history added

The book Coming Home to the Cathedral of the Prairie: St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, 1900-2000, has been added to the Institute for Regional Studies Archives book collection.  The book is a history of the Catholic Church located in Warsaw, North Dakota.  The following comes from the books forward:

“Like a beacon in the night, the Church of St. Stanislaus, Bishop and Martyr, stands majestically on the vast North Dakota prairie, guiding the faithful home to her glorious beauty familiar reverence.

A full century after its construction, the church continues to serve as a testimony to the faith and generosity of the Polish immigrants who settled in the community of Warsaw and surrounding region.  One hundred years after the first brick was laid and the last stained glass window installed, St. Stanislaus remains one of the most beautiful churches in the state.”

Tags: