Full text database for Business periodicals and trade publications, including Wall Street Journal, and local and regional news coverage. ABI is comprised of 3 databases: Global, Trade & Industry, and Dateline.
Covers most business and management topics including accounting, banking, economics, finance, international trade, marketing, and public administration. Includes profiles of the world's 10,000 largest companies, reports for over two thousand industry sectors, and hundreds of country risk and economic reports.
Provides bibliographic coverage of a wide range of economics-related literature. Covers both economic theory and application.
IMF’s statistical databases include:
• International Financial Statistics - time series data for more than 194 countries and areas, including commodity prices, exchange rates, exports and imports, financial statistics, population, and more
• Balance of Payment Statistics
• Government Finance Statistics - data on revenue, expense, transactions in assets and liabilities, and stocks of assets and liabilities covering 156 countries and areas
• Direction of Trade Statistics - value of merchandise exports and imports disaggregated according to a country’s primary trading partners
A comprehensive resource for credible business, legal, and news information from over 17,000 sources.
Mergent Archives is an online database providing you with access to a vast, indexed collection of corporate and industry related documents. Containing more than 180,000 documents covering over 100 countries and industries, Mergent Archives uses a reliable and easy to navigate system designed to meet your historical research needs. The archive includes:
- Mergent's Full Collection of Digitized Manuals (from 1909)
- Ford Equity Research Reports (current 3 years)
- Annual Reports (from 1925)
- Industry Report Collection (from 2003)
An Internet-based suite of information resources enabling in-depth business and financial research.
Comprehensive source of business and investment information that offers online access to Standard & Poor's research-related products such as industry surveys, stock reports, corporation records, The Outlook, mutual fund reports and more.