A full-text database for business periodicals and trade publications (including the Wall Street Journal), as well as local and regional news coverage.
A full-text database that includes access to journals and business periodicals, economic reports, company profiles, and industry reports.
Provides bibliographic coverage of a wide range of economics-related literature. Covers both economic theory and application.
IMF’s statistical databases include:
• International Financial Statistics - time series data for more than 194 countries and areas, including commodity prices, exchange rates, exports and imports, financial statistics, population, and more
• Balance of Payment Statistics
• Government Finance Statistics - data on revenue, expense, transactions in assets and liabilities, and stocks of assets and liabilities covering 156 countries and areas
• Direction of Trade Statistics - value of merchandise exports and imports disaggregated according to a country’s primary trading partners
A comprehensive resource for credible business, legal, and news information from over 17,000 sources.
Mergent Archives is an online database providing you with access to a vast, indexed collection of corporate and industry related documents. Containing more than 180,000 documents covering over 100 countries and industries, Mergent Archives uses a reliable and easy to navigate system designed to meet your historical research needs. The archive includes:
- Mergent's Full Collection of Digitized Manuals (from 1909)
- Ford Equity Research Reports (current 3 years)
- Annual Reports (from 1925)
- Industry Report Collection (from 2003)
An Internet-based suite of information resources enabling in-depth business and financial research.
Comprehensive source of business and investment information that offers online access to Standard & Poor's research-related products such as industry surveys, stock reports, corporation records, The Outlook, mutual fund reports and more.