- NEW: Until the end of October, try a new way to search, browse and read NDSU Libraries' journals.
- NDSU Archives is closed until November 12 to install new shelving.
Adding References Manually
- Log in to your EndNote Online account
- Click the Collect tab and then New Reference
- Use the Reference Type drop-down list to select the type of document you want to add
- Fill in the available fields. Items usually required to have a complete citation appear in the Bibliographic Fields section
- You can choose to attach one or more files to your reference, including full-text PDFs
- The Optional Fields section allows you to enter additional information that is not usually required for a complete citation
- Expand the Groups section to add your new reference to a new or existing group in your EndNote Online library
- When finished, click Save
Last updated: 1/29/2016