Creating a Reference List (Bibliography)
- Log in to your EndNote Online account
- Click the Format tab and then click Bibliography
- Select the group of references you want to use. This can be from a quick list you have just created, from a previously created group, or all references in your EndNote Online library
- Select the output style (APA, MLA, Chicago...)
- Choose the file format for your output. If you are using Microsoft Word, use the RTF format.
- Choose your viewing option (Save To - save to your computer or flash drive, Email -- send in an email, or Preview & Print - opens in a new window)
Last updated: 1/29/2016