Downloading ebooks to a Nook
If you own a Barnes and Noble NOOK device, such as the Simple Touch or Simple Touch with Glowlight, you will download the ebooks onto your computer and then transfer them to your device.
- Checkout and download a book to your computer
- Open Adobe Digital Editions
- Plug your NOOK into your computer using the micro USB cord that came with your device
- You should see your device appear in Adobe Digital Editions
- Drag and drop the ebooks onto your device
Last updated: 7/23/2015