You will need:
- A device running Android 2.1 or higher or a device running iOS 3.2 or higher
- Bluefire Reader* installed on your device (available for free from Google Play and iTunes stores)
- Adobe Digital Editions ID (click here to get an ID)
*Bluefire Reader needs to be authorized using your Adobe Digital Editions ID before it can be used. Do this by entering your Adobe ID the first time you open the Bluefire Reader. If your device has a wifi connection, you can download ebooks directly onto your device.
- Use your tablet to navigate to the EBSCO Ebooks Collection through the libraries’ website. Locate the book you'd like to read and open the record.
- Select the Download button. You will be prompted to login with your EBSCO account.
- Choose your checkout period and "Checkout and Download" the book.
- You should get a popup window suggesting that you open the book in Bluefire Reader.
- The book will appear in Bluefire Reader for the checkout period you selected.