To request an item:
- Search the library catalog for the item you want.
- When you find the item you wish to request, click the Find or Request tab, and then click ‘Sign-in for more options’.
- Login with your NDSU ID and password (same as your login for Campus Connection).
- In the Find or Request tab, click ‘Request’.
- Select your desired pickup location in the dropdown menu for Pickup Location and click ‘Request’ to submit.
- You will receive an email when the item has reached the designated pickup location. Items will be held for seven (7) days. If the item is not picked up within that time, the request is cancelled.
- When picking up your items in the Renaissance Hall office 108, be sure to record your checkout in the log provided.
- Return your items to any of our NDSU library location book drop locations including
- Main Library
- Business and Learning Center
- Klai Juba Wald Architectural Studies Library
- Renaissance Hall
- Memorial Union
- Quentin Burdick Building
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact the Main Library Circulation Desk at 231-8888.