- NEW: Until the end of October, try a new way to search, browse and read NDSU Libraries' journals.
- NDSU Archives is closed until November 12 to install new shelving.
How to create an ILL account
Interlibrary loan requests are made through the ILLiad system. First time users will need to create an account.
- Go to the Libraries' homepage
- Under the Services link. click the Borrow from other libraries (ILL) link.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the First Time Users Click Here button.
- You are now on the New User Registration for ILLiad page. Complete the form. The items with a red asterisk (*) are required. Once you submit the information you should be taken directly to your ILLiad account home page.
Last updated: 8/31/2015