How to Request an Item through ILL
- Go to the Libraries' homepage
- Click the Quick Links icon to expand the menu, then click Borrow from another Library.
- Click the Log in to ILLiad button.
- Enter your username and password and click the Logon to ILLiad button.
- From your ILLiad home screen, locate the menu navigation to the left.
- Under New Request select the type of item you want to request.
- Complete the form with all the information you can about the item you are requesting. The items with a red asterisk * are required. Example:
- Click the Submit Request button when done.
- Once you submit the completed form you will be returned to your ILLiad account home page. Your request should appear in the Outstanding Requests box.