Frank L. Anders Photograph Collection, 1899-1900, 1920s-1960s
Anders, Frank L.
MetadataShow full item record
The Frank L. Anders Photograph Collection is the amalgamation of two separate donations by his children. The first donation in 1966 was part of an extensive manuscript collection that was processed as Mss 1417. These images generally document Anders' involvement with the building of the North Dakota capitol in the 1930s. The later images were donated by his daughter in 1996 and are primarily related to Camp Grafton, home of the North Dakota National Guard.