The NDSU Repository is a significant resource that collects, preserves, and distributes digital research performed by faculty and students as well as information from academic departments. Here’s some information you might not know:
- The Repository has been around since 2009.
- Although we started small, we’ve been growing ever since with currently over 27,000 items.
- Raj Bridgelall, College of Business faculty member, has 49 articles in the Repository and is ranked as one of the top NDSU faculty cited in technical publications by Google Scholar.
- We have more than just theses and dissertations from students—check out all our Student Research & Scholarship.
- If you’re interested in North Dakota agriculture, we’ve got nearly the full run of the North Dakota Farm Research, published between 1938-1994.
- Submitting to the Repository is easy and we can help: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know what you’d like to see more of as we work to connect the NDSU Repository to you!