Students preparing to take one of the many licensing and certification exams have new resources available to them at NDSU Libraries. Often taken at the conclusion of their degree, these exams are an important first step to becoming licensed in fields such as engineering, nursing, and pharmacy. Study materials include official practice exams, review manuals, and practice problems – available at the Main Library Circulation Desk for 3-day checkouts.
Here is a list of what is currently available:
- FE (engineering licensing test)
- MCAT (medical college admission test)
- PCAT (pharmacy college admission test)
- NCLEX-RN (to become licensed as a nurse)
- BOC (Board of Certification for athletic trainers)
- NAPLEX (to become licensed as a pharmacist)
- VTNE (to become credentialed as a veterinary technician)
- PRAXIS (K-12 teacher certification)
- LSAT (law school admission test)
- GRE (graduate record exam)
- TOEFL and IELTS (English language proficiency)
For questions about exam prep materials or other library services and resources, please reach out to the librarian that works with your discipline.