I have enjoyed working at NDSU Libraries since 2001. My current role includes the following:
- serve as a member of the Libraries Management Council
- oversee the acquisition, description, discovery and delivery of information resources in support of academic programs at NDSU
- manage the workflow of library collection development and processing activities across all formats and delivery models, with responsibility for assessment criteria that documents usage, impact, and costs
- responsible for the integrity, reliability and functionality of the Libraries' bibliographic databases, licensed resources, and pertinent modules of the integrated library system
- participate in professional and scholarly activities, Libraries and University service, and complete other assigned tasks.